Monday, August 15, 2011

Congrats to fellow author Michael Wallace!

Exclusive: Indie Author Michael Wallace Signs 5 Book Deal With Amazon
by davidgaughran

Indie writer Michael Wallace has been signed to a 5 book deal by Amazon’s imprint Thomas & Mercer, hot on the heels of the deal they struck with J Carson Black last week.

Michael is the author of several thrillers, including the bestselling Righteous series, The Red Rooster, and The Devil’s Deep. His newest self-published title The Devil’s Peak, was released today.

Read the rest of the story.

About Michael Wallace (from Amazon Author Central)
I've trekked across the Sahara on a camel, ridden an elephant through a tiger preserve in Southeast Asia, eaten fried guinea pig, and been licked on the head by a skunk. In a previous stage of life I programmed nuclear war simulations, smuggled refugees out of a war zone, and milked cobras for their venom. I speak Spanish and French and grew up in a religious community in the desert.

I hope you enjoy my books as much as I've enjoyed my crazy life. I welcome email from readers at m.wallace23(at)yahoo(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment